1 Visit any Picturehouse cinema and ask to buy a Gift Card
2. You choose how much money you want to put on the card (minimum of £5)
3. You pay for the amount that you are putting on the card (the card is free)
You hand the card to your friend, partner, child, boss, significant other:
1. They go to any Picturehouse cinema.
2. They choose something to buy (ticket, drinks, food, membership)
3. They present their Gift Card and pay with that.
The exact amount will be taken off the card and so any money left over will remain on the card for use another time. If there isn’t enough money on the card, they can pay the difference with another payment method (cash, bank card, another Gift Card etc.)